Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution Job Circular 2023 has been published. BSTI Job Circular 2023 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information concerning Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution Job Circular 2023 from our website at alljobteletalk.com as well as Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution (BSTI) official website at www.bsti.gov.bd.
On 3rd August (Thursday) 2023, BSTI job circular 2023 was declared. Concerned applicant can apply in Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution (BSTI) Job Circular 2023 from 7th August (Monday) 2023 at 10:00 am. Applying time will be ongoing till 5th September (Tuesday) 2023 at 05:00 pm.
BSTI Job Circular 2023
Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution (BSTI) issue a job circular in 2023 for Bangladeshi people. It is a circular with 12 designations, where 59 posts are available. Interested candidates can apply in BSTI job circular. Men and woman both can apply in BSTI Job Circular 2023. But they have to maintain all rules, regulations & conditions.
BSTI Job Summary
Origination Name: Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution.
Ministry: Ministry of Industries.
Job Position: Different posts.
- Job Circular Publish Date: 3rd August (Thursday) 2023.
- Application Time Start: 7th August (Monday) 2023 at 10:00 am.
- Application Time Limit: 5th September (Tuesday) 2023 at 05:00 pm.
Educational Qualification: Graduation, HSC, SSC, JSC.
Number of Job Vacancy: 59 [12 Designations].
Job Type: Government
Job Category: Full time.
BSTI Admit Card, Exam Date & Seat Plan Download
Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution Job Circular 2023
BSTI Job Circular 2023 PDF
How to Apply in BSTI Job Circular 2023?
Apply Process in BSTI:
Interested candidates must be applying here by online process. Any hardcopy not to send through apply. This process will be done by this website at http://bsti.teletalk.com.bd. Candidates send money only by teletalk mobile.
- Applicant must apply here by online process,
- At first go to this website at http://bsti.teletalk.com.bd,
- Then fill up Online Application Form within the deadline,
- Photo & signature must be uploaded by scan,
- Photo & signature size should be maximum 100 KB,
- Signature size is 300*80 pixels.
- Candidate’s recent color photo size is 300*300 pixels,
Payment Process BSTI Job Application
- Concerned candidate have to pay BDT. 672 (Six Hundred & Seventy Two) including service charge for circular -1,
- BDT. 560 (Five Hundred & Sixty) & BDT. 56 (Fifty Six) including service charge for circular – 2,
- This money is non-refundable.
- This money must be send by Telltale mobile SMS.
- After completing online application, within 72 hours applicants have to pay the money by Telltale prepaid Mobile Number. Or else the application will be rejected.
BSTI Job Apply SMS System
1st SMS: BSTI<space>User ID & send 16222
Example: BSTI ABCDEF
Reply SMS: Applicant’s Name, TK (Application Fee) will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is (8 digit numbers). To pay fee Type BSTI <space> Yes <space> PIN & send to 16222
2nd SMS: BSTI<space>YES<space>PIN & send it to 16222
Example: BSTI YES (8 digit numbers)
Reply SMS: Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for BSTI Application for xxxxxxxxx. User ID is (xxxxxxx) and Password (xxxxxxx).
Note: If password is lost, then candidates can get it by this way.
If User ID knows:-
SMS: BSTI<space>Help<space>User<space>User ID and send to 16222.
Example: BSTI HELP USER ABCDEF
If PIN Number knows:-
SMS: BSTI <space>Help<space>PIN<space>PIN NO and send to 16222.
Example: BSTI Help PIN 12345678
BSTI Job Apply Process:
Interested candidate must fill up the application form by own. Then interested applicant has to send application form with other important documents within the deadline. After finishing this time, any application will not be received by authority. So applicant must send application by direct handover or by post or any other ways within the deadline.
- Applicant’s CV,
- 2 copies recent passport size color photograph,
- Photocopy of all academic certificates with attested,
- Experience certificates with attested,
- Attested photocopy of National ID card.
Application Sending Address: By this address Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution Job Circular 2023 application must be submitted. Application must be submitted through post or by direct handover.
Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution, Dhaka.”
About Bangladesh Standards and Testing Institution (BSTI):
Bangladesh Standards and Testing Institution (BSTI) is a government agency under the Ministry of Industries. It is constituted for the purpose of controlling the standard of service and quality of the goods.
Bangladesh Standards and Testing Institution was established in 1971 after the liberation war as a National Standards body of the country. In 1974, the institution so formed has become member of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The institution comes into being through an Ordinance with the merger of Bangladesh Standards Institution and the Central Testing Laboratories in 1985. BSTI is playing an important role in developing and promoting industrial regularity all over the country. BSTI is headed by a Director General. In 1995 Department of Agricultural Grading and Marking marred with BSTI.
Connect with our facebook page for more updates!